.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Were my motherly insticts correct?

So I got an ultrasound today, really it was just something fun to see the baby and see if we could find out what the baby is...I'm way too impatient. Anyways, based on the ultrasound the tech said that everything looked good (I didn't have a rad reading because it was just something fun to do today ( I used to work at an imagine facility and am so lucky to have a sister in law a manager at one)) It was kind of interesting to hear the tech say the baby is really long. He was all, "Is your husband tall?"...Me: "NO! He's 5'3' " haha well maybe the baby with take after grandpa. Anyways I got some really good profile views of the baby! Technology now days is phenomenal! Lareme says the baby has his nose :) So apparently, based on the ultrasound I am 6 days further along than I thought. So hopefully that means the nausea will go away faster. Well finally we got down to whether or not it was a boy or a girl! Technically the tech cannot be 100% sure, but the tech said................................................he is 75% sure that it is a.......................................................girl! So we just may be welcoming little Ryan Nicole into our home in September! :)
Lareme and I both could have sworen we were having a boy but apparently are parental insticints were probably not correct! I will be getting another ultrasound in a few weeks to confirm! Well see then!
Here are some of the imagines! I took a picture of them so they aren't as good as they really are but they still look pretty good!

Look at that little face! I can't believe how amazing this imagines are!

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

aweeee so cute! isn't it amazing to see them up on that screen moving around? ok we swore bry was a boy and were proved wrong at the ultra sound. we even called her cohen (what we were gonna name it if it was a boy). so you guys did what we did! but hey it could be a boy still..25%! i'm so happy for you guys :) i hope the baby has some adorable curly hair..i've always wanted a curly hair'd lil baby :) doubt that'l happen to us

Julie said...

she is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe you are preggers! CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see your little belly. I think Ryan Nicole is sooo cute too!

Ashlee said...

hey dawny bug! the babes is sleeping so I get a chance to sit down! Congratulations agian on the baby, girls are way fun! I wanted my second one to be a girl, but I think I might end up with all boys. So I know life is crazy busy for you guys but I would LOVE to get together. Maybe this summer we can get the babies together, do you plan on goign back to work?

Farrah said...

Dawn congrats! I need to check your blof more often. I had no idea! That is exciting that you and Jenny will have babies closed together. How fun to have and early ultra sound. Keep us updated!

Melissa said...

So fun congrats!! Girls are so much fun!