.

Monday, March 16, 2009

3 months and still counting!

Lareme and I are very excited to announce that we will be expecting our first little one this September! Lareme has been waiting for the twelve week mark to finally tell everyone! I guess I'm such a mean spouse to make him wait a whole 8 more weeks before he told anyone, needless to say Lareme is extremely excited. So far pregnancy has been horrible for me, however I wouldn't say it has been nice either. I just keep telling myself it could be worse. Lareme has been a trooper throughout the last few weeks as I haven't known what I want to eat but I was hungry. Haha I know many of you guys know exactly what I'm talking about. It's by far the most frustrating thing about pregnancy. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING sounds good to eat and what you used love to eat no longer tastes good, yet you have to eat or you get sicker! The joys of pregnancy. Well luckily I believe that I have reached the point to of feeling better....well I hope so. I have felt pretty good the last couple of days so lets hope this continues.
So last Friday, I told my class that I was going to be having a baby and the kids were estatic. Not only did they tell any teacher they came in contact with, but they were writing me notes throughout the day! "I'm excited for your baby" "I'm excited for you" "I want to see your baby" The kids were so cute about it all :)

7 comments:

hyrum♥chelsea said...

congratulations!!!

Laura Blue said...

yay, congratulations! you'll have to post when you find out what you're having

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

congrats dawn!!!!! being a mother is AMAZING! :-D

Melissa said...

SO exciting!!! Congrats! I hope you start feeling good again soon... then you get to do three months worth of "make-up eating."

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations you guys!

Gina said...

Congrats!!! You will be the best mommy!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!

Jensen Family said...

wooo hooo! lil lareme on the way :) wait uh oh.. a little lareme? could you imagine the terror?! jk :) i can't wait till you find out what you are having!! thats so cute about the kids in your class :)