.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good-Bye Long Hair...and so more updates

So I decided I needed a change in March and I decided to get hair extentions, not knowing how I'd them. Well lets just say I have really enjoyed having the long hair except for the long periods of time spent next to the blow dryer. Well anyway my 3 months of having extentions have passed and I have to either take them out completely or take them out and then spend another 9 hrs puting them back in, so I have decided to take them out a little while. Maybe the long hair will come back in the winter. Anyways I'm sad to say that I will have short hair again. It's weird, I never knew why people with long hair got so attached to it...haha and now I'm one, but short hair is always fun too.

So Portland/Vancouver was fun! It was absoultely beautiful there! I loved it! If Lareme and I didn't have some much going on for us in Arizona I would most definately consider moving there. I couldn't believe how green it was there. They had flowers everywhere and there were evern flower pots overflowing with flowers on all the light poles. Also, the people there were extremely nice. Everyone made an effort to talk to you...which is definately a big change from Arizonans I must say. If you ever get the chance to go to Oregon or Washington I highly reccomend it.

Last but not least I got some good news the other day! I get my keys to my classroom on the 7th! Not only do I get the keys but I get to pick out my classroom! I'm so stoked!

6 comments:

Carter Family said...

So funny about your long hair. I have been thinking of cutting mine off. Phil loved Portland! He said it was so green and pretty. Of course he only came home with a few pictures to show me. Congrats on getting your keys next week.

Julie said...

I'm dying to go see the Northwest! I think it look sooo pretty! Your hair looks incredible no matter what! I love that you get to change it up!!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

I thought your long hair looked so good! But, I know what you mean about time for a change-I could use one myself. =]
And we need to be blogger friends now that Jason & I have a blog. =)haha

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

And congrats on the classroom! WooHoo! You're going to be a great teacher!

Suzy Q said...

Wahoo for you! Congrats! You are going to be so great! Too bad we don't live closer! We missed you guys this last weekend!

Laura Blue said...

fist off, i don't know if you remember me... but i'm jessica packards sister and we played bunko together. it's so nice to see your blog and catch up on you. congrats on graduating. you looked great with your long hair, but i think the short hair is more you... spunky and outgoing. hope things are going good for you guys. later