.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas makes me crafty!















This year for christmas I made all the neices and nephews personal books bags. Each bag contained two books and some type of activity, stuff animal, or toy that went along with the theme. I thought finding these items was difficult, but personalizing the book bags took forever!!



















If making those bags wasn't enough I thought of this great idea of mod podging all of these wood "believe" cut outs for all my sisters and sister in laws. Although it was fun I must say I am so grateful tomorrow is Christmas!! It's over!

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

The kids love their bags and the goodies inside. Jaimee thinks she needs make-up on all the time. I like my craft and now I think that I want to make one as well. See if somebody comes up with something then I can follow.

Julie said...

Dawn! SOOOOOO stinkin cute! Your talents are endless..